Sunday, May 23, 2010

Prisonhood

I hate sharing a car with my husband. He's not evil and I'm not whining but I always feel like I must stay home in case he needs the car or risk receiving an irate call stating that I'm getting in the way of his business or something.

I want to go to the library, I'd like to go the park. It would be nice to just drop in at my friend's house and I am planning to go to a meeting today at 4pm. This all is just fine when we each have a separate car, but when we're sharing, it's a nightmare. My perception is that all needs are then subordinated to what my husband wants. Soooooo irritating!!

I don't want to be dropped of here or there. I don't want to have to wait for a ride or depend on someone else. I want to be independent. I think I'll call a friend and rant. Man this is so depressing.

No comments: